Vermont Flea Market

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 03:26:31 PST

Don't forget the Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club's fall Flea Market at
the American Legion Post in White River Junction, VT 23 NOV 02 0900 to
1600. All military enthusiasts welcome...Lunch available.. Intersection
of I89 and I91 in central Vermont... North on Route 5 one mile to White
River Junction sign...1 mile downtown American Legion Post on right.
Plenty of parking and lotsa good vehicle parts...end the season with green
stuff for the white Christmas.. RAM