RADIO STUFF

From: Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:37:51 PST

Alright..without pulling stuff out and getting killed by falling
debris..here are some pictures of "some" of the radio stuff..Note..in
picture r1..way in back..that black looking electrical device does not go.
It is a voltage converter..from 115 to 28 volts.
Have a look here. After looking this stuff over.. $300 is way more than fair
for it all.
I have several good radio's..they are a bit extra if someone wants them..
No 2 piece heavy antenna parts will be included.
I will keep those. If you are here in person..I may sell some.. Gene,
Colorado Springs
www.cs.quik.com/truks/r1.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/r2JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/r3.JPG