Re: [MV] WARNING

From: myrddin7@juno.com
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 15:27:59 PST

thanks for the heads up.i had deleted it anyway,as i have had numerous
mil veh list warnings and they anoy me.i have a request for the list,if
anyonecan help.i have a chance on a 1977 dodge abulance but it is in
rough shape.it runs and drives but has moderate rust,holes in the
floor.and much modification to the wiring and electrical system.also have
no idea if the 4 w d shift is working.i think it is a restorable project
but will need new exast,starter work (would not restart when i tried) and
a good bit of de rusting.i was looking for a driver untill i can get a
new engine dropped into my van.does anyone on the list know anyone with a
78 compatible 300 ford straight six engine in good shape?if anyone does
contact me at myrddin7@juno.com.by the way the junkyard wants 850 for the
ambo.mike power