Too Much Fun!

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 10:34:41 PST

Drove the M114 in the Veterans Day Parade this morning, 4 miles thru
beautiful downtown Bristol TN/VA with two Vets riding on top. That's just
too much fun, reminded me of the guys that liberated Paris rolling thru the
streets in Shermans and Halftracks. There was a great turn out, too many
flags to count. I was the last vehicle in our convoy of three, Jock Jones
was leading with his M37 followed by Bobby Pendleton in his M211. The rest
of the club had committed to other events.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)
http://tired-iron.mounet.com