Correct Antenna for M-38/M-37?

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 05:52:45 PST

I have been wanting to put an Antenna on both my M-37 and M-38 mostly for
looks. I might want to add radios later but for now I would just like to
find correct antennas for each. Can someone tell me which type I should be
looking for?

As a side note, I have been looking for a M-35 near Michigan and I think I
have found what I want (Yes Matt, Saint Judy's halo is getting even
brighter). I will be going to look at it in the next week or so, any
suggestions on what to look for? The truck was Arsenal Rebuilt in 1990 but
is not Camo, just OD. Does anyone know why they would have painted a truck
OD that late?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg
M-M38