My first big show ends with a crash

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 17:22:50 PST

Hello everyone.
I'm in a little too somber mood to hoop and hauler about the great time I
had at Columbia's Celebrate Freedom Festival. At about 1:00 pm today one of
the planes crashed and the pilot was killed. I thought I would send out
this link to one of our local TV stations that has some information about
the pilot and the show.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1006458&nav=0RaMCIN2

If this link doesn't work just go to www.wistv.com and follow the links.

I really enjoyed the show and it was great to meet a few of you. My truck
is a kid magnet. I think the fact that I didn't beat them off with a stick
let them get out of control at times, but no harm was done. I'll write more
about the "fun" stuff later. I just can't stop thinking about that crash
right now. I believe this man was a retired Marine. Let's try and
remember all these men and women who have given of themselves so we can
enjoy freedom, not just on Veterans day, but every day.

Joe Trapp