Re: [MV] Tire safety

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 09:49:33 PST

On Annie (the cckw with Bantam crane on the back) a few weeks ago, I had a
7:50 x 20
blow up on me....

I had just inflated all 10 tire to 50# (as much as I dared). I moved the
truck forward about
1 ft and heard a low bang that sounded like someone hit the bottom of the
crane with a 20#
hammer. My wife heard it 800' and thought I had dropped the crane boom on
the POD (Pembroke Ordnance Depot)

Steve AKA Dr Deuce