More Stuff on Ebay from RAM also Flea Mkt

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 13:09:57 PST

The Flea Market 23 Nov in White River Junction Vermont is looking better all
the time.... The New Hampshire contingent is coming in force and some New
Yorkers and PA people are coming too.. Should be a good time... Remember:
American Legion Post Downtown....0900-1600 more or less depending on setup
speed... No public inside until dealers are all ready...See the gmmvc.org
website for more info...
     I have posted some of the items similar to which I will be selling
there on the EBAY site under my Cyclopsram ID and if you are successful, I
can deliver no charge to this 23 NOV show... Just got a couple really nice
used M37 Pintle Hooks...@ $45 if any of you can use em... Thanks, RAM