Interesting MV/Carbine Accessory

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 15:31:02 PST

I just picked up a few 1944 dated packets that contain 6 carbine grenade
launching rounds. They are sealed in bee's wax. The labels are all dated
1944 and I believe the rounds are M6. I don't have any with me at work, but
I think that is what they are. This would make a great addition to a MV or
carbine collection. I'm asking 10.00 per packet including shipping.

I have about 6 of them.

Thanks
Jason

g GE Energy Services