MV parts mail fraud

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 17:17:24 PST

Hi list,
  I know some of ya'll are tired of hearing about my problems with Seacoast
surplus.This is relevant to all who are working on restoring and preserving
historic MV's. If we don't speak up and let everybody know when several of
us have our hard earned MV parts money taken from us and don't get the
parts we need in return, then scam artists will just keep on taking our
money and replace the fun, with frustration. If your not interested in this
don't read anymore!

   I'm tired of spending the time and energy I would like to put into my
projects into trying to get the individual who robbed me to send me my
parts or money back, this has taken all of the fun of my hobby away from me
the last couple of months and its time to move on and get back to what I
enjoy, working on and playing with my MV's
  My trust level has been lowered and I haven't even responded to emails
offering to sell me goat parts from several individuals....I don't know
them, they might just take my money.... guess I will only deal with the good
vendors I have bought from before!!!
  Today I filed an online FRAUD complaint with the federal trade commission.
I suggest that the rest of you who have suffered fraud from Seacoast Surplus
do the same.
 There is a link on the FTC home page to the complaint form.
http://www.ftc.gov/.

   More Fun With Mutts and Goats,
    otter
    www.muttmotorpool.com