Re: [MV] Radios for HUMV needed

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 01:29:04 PST

Before anyone gets excited, I am not implicating either of the vendors Mel mentioned. There are many large vendors and I am not identifying the vendor because I am guarding my customer's privacy.

"I can't say, sir".

'Can you not say because you don't know, or have you been ordered not to say?'

"I can't say, sir".

My comments are intended to help customers avoid issues with incompetent or nonexistent Q.A., or unfriendly customer service policies, by requesting a tangible statement or promise of some kind from
the vendor.