Vietnam Veterans Not Worthy Of Target's Help

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 13:17:55 PST

You might check with the mighty "Wally-World" I got very much the same
reply when I asked for them to support a local car clubs fund raising - and
all I asked for was a discount on some items we were purchasing from them to
give as door prizes at show.

Wally-World national headquarters had very much same response when
questioned as Target did.

However after being approached by local politician the local store let a
similar club use their parking lot for a show.

Sounds like another case of not who you are but what you are.

Everette