Re: [MV] 7/16 inch manilla rope

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 12:26:55 PST

"Or move up to a real M series vehicle...." Right! My M151A2, my M-series
compressor, my M-series generator, my M-series decontamination pump have ALL
cornvinced me that
my original statement years ago: "WW2 or nothing" was 110% correct! 8-)

Now that I have Annie the CCKW (real deuce) with a Bantam crane on the back,
my 'M-series POS M151A2' could be picked up 35 ft and 'have an accident...'
My only regret would be that the crane boom is only that long!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS Ronzo: When you want to move up to a real deuce, let me know... 8-)