Re: [MV] re military items for sale

From: John (naglich@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 17:03:03 PST

Hello Ronzo,
We offer all military related items!

All of our items came from the US gov't and therefore they are all related
in some way or fashion. I don't hear from the people who are bidding on our
items and the winners of our items that they are unhappy of how and where
they were listed. I hear complaints from jealous competitors like yourself.

If you do not want to see our items then do not look at them. Thats why
there is a gallery picture.

We do not appreciate false lies and criticsm spoke from your mouth.
We are more respected in this industry than you will ever dream about.

You for one should visit the ebay rules and you will see what spamming
really is. You should become more aware of your thoughts in the laws about
publishing vulgar language implied or implicit over a public email system
let alone the defamation of character. In my eyes you have shown your true
colors and hatred towards us and so has everyone else.

But ignorance this time is shown in your corner and I am laughing!
Thanks to all who have read.
John