M35 brakes lock on NG vehicle..

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 18:54:03 PST

Well I have seen it.. The NG in my area were taking a couple M35's and HMMWV's to the local air base, to practice sling-loading them from point A to B with some big-ass helicopters.. Sounds like fun!

In any case, one of the M35's got stuck on the 50 mile trip, because the brake cylinder air booster got stuck after an application of brake.. I guess they have not done PM and squirtled the oil into
the cylinder... Time for a call to MSG Halfmast!

                        right now
"Would you stake your life ^ on the condition of your equipment?"