M59 APC FOR SALE OR TRADE

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 18:55:14 PST

OK guys I still have not had anyone come up with all the cash for the
M59 APC or a trade I am interested in. I would keep it and build it
myself but I already have the M114A1 APC ARV to build (2 year project).
Cash would be great but I am not stuck on cash only. To see the APC and
related go here. http://www.mvdataplates.com/vehicles_&_parts_4_sale.htm
and click the picture for more. The following is a list of vehicle I am
interested in for trade either straight across or with cash.

M35A2 W/W - 2.5 ton cargo
M36A2 W/W - 2.5 ton cargo LWB
M108 - 2.5 ton wrecker

US military motorcycle old or new ???

M151 ANY VARIATION

M274 Mule ANY VARIATION

ANY US Artillery of any kind

NOTE: this will be a trade of vehicles I would come get mine from you
and you come get the M59. I had shipping quoted from Dallas area (Where
M59 is) to Phoenix. It was basically a little less than $1500.00 that's
for a 1000 miles.

I do not mind traveling to pick up the trade vehicle. Even east coast it
just depends.

I do not want a M37,or 715 or M38 or WC. I have already turned down
these trades. Sorry.

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased. Also looking for
parts for M114 APC, & M34 little john Rocket Launcher.