Re: [MV] Need flame heater ignition unit

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 05:53:50 PST

(flame heater continued)
It is possible that the procedure should be revised and the flame heater
used strictly to heat the intake manifold. In other words, don't expect the
engine to start while using the flame heater. First use the flame heater
then turn it off and continue to crank until it starts.
Without oxygen, the engine will never start.
Bjorn