DUKW for sale

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:58:38 PST

I hate to have to do this but my landlord says he is going to lose his
homeowners insurance due to my military vehicles and that they have to go by
the end of the week. I think I have a place to store my halftrack but the
DUKW is just to big and bulky. It's in two pieces, the rear two thirds of
the hull is off and sitting on boat jacks. Some would probably just consider
it a parts rig but I believe its restorable, there is no engine or tranny
but the transfer cases are there and in good working order as well as the
primary drive shafts and axles, the steering is good all though it needs a
new wheel. It's in very rough condition but I will let it go for $1000.00
obo if I can get a deal going in the next couple of days.
I'm in Vancouver, Wa. just North of Portland, Or. My number is
1-360-750-8525 you can view some pictures here:
http://groups.msn.com/DodgeM37/mydukw.msnw?albumlist=2

Thank's,
Travis Sturdevant