M-35 torque curve LDT

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 19:08:33 PST

So here's a good question for all you turbo diesel experts..

I have been paying alot of attention to the way my M-35 accelerates through a gear. It seems like one I hit about 2100 RPM, the torque drops off somewhat, making it hard to finish up a gear sometimes,
especially 3rd. It gets up to 2000-2100 prett good, but then there's a wait for the rest.

Where's my shift point? 2500 or more like 2100? Where should it be? I have never seen a tourque curve for the beast.

Thank you geniuses in advance!