Re: [MV] CUCV electric principles or ......

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:06:58 PST

Ron,

    As inspection sticker shops go I would for the moment go by a bicycle
shop and buy a simple rubber bulb style horn, clamp to left mirror and wait
for the mechanic to say " please blow the horn". It would help if you had
the drivers window down before you drove in. It is legal for a motorcycle in
all 50 states. THEN you have some time to troubleshoot the factory setup.

Jim
n1vbn@bit-net.com
1998 IMZ 8.103