1967 Kaiser Jeep

From: Carla L. Davis (cldavis@pittstate.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 08:05:07 PST

Hey All:
I have a 1967 Kaiser Jeep Military Truck Ambulance that I would like to
sell.
1 1/4 ton, 4x4, 4 speed manual, M-725
Mileage 27,913, is original OD green on inside...is firehouse red on the
outside (was previously owned by a rural FD)
Has with it the ambulance ladder (steps for the back)
The vehicle runs great and starts easy. I am currently asking $4,500 obo.
If any of you are interested or know someone that is, give me an email back
at cldavis@pittstate.edu or call 620-235-1589.
I think that this piece is a great collectors piece and would be a great
restoration project!
Thanks,
Carla Davis