RE: [MV] THANK A SOLDIER

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 11:33:49 PST

I am number 1,589,042

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene Palermo [mailto:truks@cs.quik.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:06 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] THANK A SOLDIER

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below and
sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S. military
services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent
out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only about
1,352,000 names.
What a shame. National Military Appreciation Month.
Please pass it on to your email friends.

 http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html