Re: [MV] Radios for HUMV needed

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 14:24:52 PST

SINCARS parts are not available. We were told by the factory representative
that all the parts inside the case were on a federal watch list and if you
tried to buy them, you would be arrested. There aren't any technical repair
manuals outside the company so I don't know if there are civilian parts that
would work as replacement parts. We weren't authorized to service them.