Slightly off-topc about Ultimate soldier stuff

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:17:07 PST

Any of you Ultimate Soldier: extreme detail collectors interested in a
1/18 CCKW-353 short-wheelbase open-cab model? Just finished it as a
change from modelling 1/35th which really is too small for me these days
and am looking to sell or swop it before starting on my next one which
will probably be another truck - either WW1 or Vietnam gun truck. Lack
of space in my study is the reason for the sale - just too many books in
here.

First decent offer in cash/manuals/books gets it. Payment on delivery.

--
TTFN
Jim