Anyone know if this truck was ever used by the mil?

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:33:23 PST

It's a 1959 Chevy Viking 40, 1.5 ton truck. It's a civvy model, missing some
data plates, but I'm trying to find out if this model was ever used in a
military capacity. Crismon's book turns up nothing, nor does my NATO
identification manual, or any other softskin manuals.

More out of curiosity than an urge to run out and paint it semi-gloss OD. :)

TIA,
Greg
Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP