Re: [MV] Sarge on the road again

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 11:13:43 PST

Kenny & list, I spend about 2 days checking everything out, and I mean
everything. Today, I found (and corrected) all 6 lugnuts on the right front
wheel loose. Also all 8 bolts on the Transmission/Transfer case drive shaft
loose. Transfer case low one quart. All 11 tires 3 to 5 psi low. Brake fluid
very dark, replaced. All 3,000 grease fittings lubed. Changed all oil and
fuel filters. Many other minor things.
I have the regular air shift front axle without lockouts.
I cruise at 50, even though it will run 65 on the flat, I don't feel safe at
that speed.
I take a whole bunch of tools with me, making darn sure that I have
everything necessary to change or swap tires.
Full tank of gas and my wallet full of cash, ready to hit the road!
Whoo-hoo!
-Sarge