Update for Chevy/GMC Owners

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 14:42:46 PST

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update:

1) In the past few weeks, I have had a number of requests from folks who
wanted to know if the picture of their truck will be posted on my site. I
wasn't planning on posting all unrestored trucks, but if folks take time to
send the photos and want to share, they should be able to. It was also
suggested that it would be a great way for someone with the same type of
truck to get in contact with another owner. Anyway, their is now a section
on the Vehicles of Victory website for submitted photos. Just go to
www.vehiclesofvictory.com and click on "photo galleries" and you will see
the two sections. For those that submitted pictures and they are not
there, I have lost the photos or your contact information - please
resend. Any WWII era Chevy/GMC pics welcome. Thanks!

2) For those that need to give some hints to their significant others for
Christmas gifts, all promotional items (prints, shirts, etc) are on sale
until December 20. I recommend ordering early as quantities are limited
and shipping times can be extended as we near the holidays. Just click on
http://www.vehiclesofvictory.com/Promotional%20Items.htm

Thanks,
Bob
Vehicles of Victory

Bob Muller - Water Heater Innovations, Inc
        bmuller@marathonheaters.com
Voice (518)872-1002 Fax (518)872-1012
       http://www.marathonheaters.com