Re: [MV] No brake Lights

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 20:37:36 PST

I'd swap out the 3 lever switch, before I tried anything else, short of
checking the bulbs, of course. That funky switch is pretty complex, and it's
quite conceivable that the brakelight function is no longer working, but other
things are. For instance, the blinkers are run to it individually. All 4 are
separate lines. Jim