Re: [MV] "Mortar Parts"

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 11:34:52 PST

For everyone's convenience, should you wish to feel, at any time, in the privacy of your own home, just as though the all-seeing eye was upon you at this very moment, I have copied the logo and made
it a bitmap file suitable for use as windows wallpaper. It's about 450 Kb..

208.190.133.201/kip24b.bmp

happy paranoia..

Mandatory MV content: M35 axle is leaking again. 8-(