M35 Cargo Cover

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 09:48:17 PST

Recently I bought 14 crates of vinyl camo cargo covers from GL in Georgia.
I had them shipped here to Seattle. The transportation charges exceeded
the cost of the covers! These are new, never opened crates, that include
the cargo cover but also the bows, the uprights, the bolts and nuts, the
straps, the corner pieces, the end curtains, everything is in this
box. These 14 crates weigh 3300 pounds but at least half of that weight is
the crate it is packed in! I have four (4) of these crates left that I
want to sell. The price is $330.00 FOB Seattle. I would be willing to
open these crates and repack the merchandise into two or three boxes that
can be shipped via UPS versus these huge wooden crates that only a trucking
company can ship. If someone has an interest please email me off list and
I we will work out a plan to get them to your doorstep.

Verne Valentine
MVPA 20863
M35A2 "Teddy"