[MV] M718 For Sale

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 05:10:01 PST

Gradually thinning out my collection. Just too many toys.
Between military vehicles, classic cars and motorcycles,
some stuff had to go. I'm down to the M718 and have
listed it on Ebay. I have well over $6500. in it, but am
willing to take a loss. Once this is out of the shed, I'll
have a place to put my Mule, M151A2 and M416. These
are presently under a carport, not enough protection from
the elements.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873637294

I'm new to selling on Ebay and I didn't post the pics right.
Managed to post the same pic twice. Here's a link to a
page on the M718: http://hometown.aol.com/mytjoe73/page19.html

Joe Young