M151A2 Technical Brake Querry

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 12:56:59 PST

Group;  Up until I changed out my brake shoes I had no problem with my brakes.  Problem now is that they keep dragging and getting really HOT!!  Front brakes is the problem area, didnt need them on the backs.  I have swapped "new" long adjusters for shorter ones, swapped front pad for rear (on same drum), adjusted my fingers off, just about every possible combo for a wheel.  Still cant get them right.  What am I missing?  Not doing something right?

Bring it on Guru's
Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2