Re: [MV] NFOLCX ??????

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 20:22:41 PST

Well, to be honest I would have been happier if was:

NFOLCA

Never Forget Only Losers Carry Acordians

Would have made much more sense and I wouldn't have slandered anybody
that hasn't been slandered before :-) Plus, it is their fault they chose
an instrument that starts with a letter that has very few words starting
with it. I mean, how funny would this be:

Never Forget Only Losers Copy on Xeroxes

Steve