Re: [MV] NFOLCX.. perhaps?

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 12:49:06 PST

And they are painting them next to the gas filler!!!!! By the way my 94
HMMWV has an all numerical 6 digit on the hood and under the doors outer
skin (B pillar) and on the Data plate no Alpha characters.
At the recent Veterans day Parade there was a brand new Army in service 5
ton there of which I have several pictures and the Data plate is clearly
stamped with a numerical 6 digit registration number contract date 2001
nothing on the hood or doors.

Its not that I doubt this new numbering scheme its just I have seen no proof
of it especially painting it by the gas filler.

Dave Ball