M35 Insurance - Michigan?

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 19:03:17 PST

Ok, I am getting desperate. I know that I can get JC Taylor insurance on the
M35 I am purchasing but they won't get me a binder to go get the thing in
Ohio. The lady on the phone said I had to own it before they would insure.

My insurance (AAA) will not write insurance on anything over 10,000 pounds
and so far everyone else I have tried will not write a policy just for the
one vehicle, I would have to move all of my insurance. Does anyone know of
an insurance company willing to write me a short term PLPD policy so I can
just go get the thing.

Thanks
Greg