Re: [MV] M35 Insurance - Michigan?

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 04:34:34 PST

JC Taylor does require garaging and mine will be kept in my pole
barn/Aircraft Hangar.

JC Taylor requires an application be submitted, with photographs prior to
issueing a policy so going down and then calling them will not work. My
understanding is that the process takes a while.

I was told by my insurance agent that a truck over 10,000 does not qualify
under my insurance policy and therefore can not/will not be covered. That is
why I was hoping someone else knew of a Michigan based carrier that would
help.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Greg