Parkerizing Serice

From: Walter Keller (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 08:14:54 PST

I dont show a price for replica/dummy guns so call for a price. For
those familiar with live weapons I have been working for Serbu Firearms
www.serbu.com (BFG-50) for the past couple years doing parkerizing (500
plus rifles and shotguns).

PARKERIZING

Prices

Bolt Action Rifles $60.00
Pistols (revolver/autos) $50.00
Assault Rifles (AK,FAL,ect.) $80.00
Submachine guns $80.00
Belt fed machineguns $200.00
Magazines 5 for $25.00
Barrels $50.00
Shotguns $70.00

Both Zinc (gray) and Manganese (black/gray) finishes are available
Remember parkerizing works only on steel (ferrous metal)
No stainless or aluminum.
Minimum charge $25.00
All Class 3 firearms require a copy of paperwork.
Return shipping is not included in price.
All weapons must be disassembled - reassembly is the responsibility of
owner. If you need someone to do the disassembly/ reassembly we can
recommend someone.
Call or email for a quote on other items not listed.
PAYMENT - we accept all major credit cards, money orders, checks (have
to clear bank) no COD payment .
Payment must be arraigned prior to work beginning.
Please allow 5 to 7 day turnaround.

Keller Enterprises
220 12th Ave South
Safety Harbor, FL 34695