Re: [MV] Fuel Economy

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 16:25:03 PST

One idea to improve fuel economy would be to attach a hydraulic cylinder under the truck, with a claw on the end of the shaft. Extend it, and clamp onto a tractor-trailer in front of you.. It would
work better than the fuel ionizer, which does not really work at all, or at least no one has been able to explain in hard science why it should work.