More Ex Military Vehicles on TV

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 00:15:45 PST

Sad as it is that I must admit to watching a TV documentary last night about
the pop group "Culture Club" - there was a section on their song "War is
Stupid" and in the accompanying high-camp video was an M5A1 Stuart - with
the made up turret I was able to recognise it instantly as Badger Ross's -
its done a lot of films and TV including The Dirty Dozen, Patton etc. There
is a picture of it on the "Fun with tanks" section of www.nigelhay.com
In fact to save on transport costs the pop video producers appear to have
shot the scene in the Islington street where Badger's warehouse was at the
time......
Cheers, NIGE