Mule Paint Question

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 08:26:53 PST

I'm trying to help the Alabama Center for Military History in Huntsville,
Alabama with a small problem. They are restoring a 1967 Marine Corp Mule.
They have stripped the existing paint and are ready to repaint the vehicle.
The undercarriage was in US Army semi-gloss OD, and the more exposed parts
were Marine Corp - LUSTERLESS - Forest Green. The question comes up should
the mule be painted Lusterless or Semi-gloss?? We have both paints
available, so that's not an issue. Any help from the mule or paint folks
would be appreciated.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama