mil-veh and aol

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 21:05:23 PST

I receive my mil-veh stuff on AOL 8.0. However I have to send to the mil-veh site using AOL Mail on the web. Click on "Mail"
(top left above mailbox picture) and then click "AOL mail on the web" in the drop down box. Put in your screen name and password and away you go. You can also get there on 8.0 by clicking on "mail options" and then clicking "check other e-mail". The reason 8.0 won't go thru is because it's enhanced to send graphics etc. The mil-web site is text only. The mail on the web is a dumbed down version and works great.

Been enjoying all the cold start stories. Decided to go out and diagnose my non functioning ether start kit on the deuce. Checked the solenoid, fittings and lines. Found problem with the can of ether lots of liquid....but no pressure! Learned something new, the valve is made by Quick Start Products. It is set up to deliver a 6cc measured shot. Will test tomorrow w/ a fresh can DJ McConnell M35A2