Re: [MV] Need help near Manassas, VA - PAYS $ Easy couple of hours PLEASE!

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 20:59:21 PST

Howdy Dan,

If you cannot find a person on the list to help, I suggest you call a local
moving company and ask for the name of a local crate builder. Most cities
have a few people who specialize in preparing items for shipment. They will
palletize or crate an item and are familiar with the local freight hauler's
rules.

Good Luck!
Mel Miller
M725