Outstanding MV T Shirts

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 09:12:33 PST

Hey all:

    Tis the season to be Jolly and all, and here is an OUTSTANDING way to
get your family outfitted and in the MV spirit.
    I've mentioned Lake Screen Printing before, and today I got the message
below from Ben, which was in reply to the letter I sent him back in May,
gently berating him for not updating his web site with the T's I bought back
at Ft. Lee in '01!!!!!
    Anyways, go check his OUTSTANDING wares...Lots of M series, something
for everyone, even those old, antiquated pre M series curmudgeons!!

   And Thanks Ben for updating your site!!!

Regards, Ronzo