M-35 Brake light's Fixed

From: S&D DAVIS (sddavis@rfci.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 16:12:07 PST

Hi, List
First of all I would like to thank all of you for your ideals on what to
look for. I found that it was the turn signal control assembly. Ever thing
that I checked was fine. I went to my TM 9-2320-209-20-2-1 and started from
step one until I found the problem. I found this to be strange because my
signal lights worked fine. A friend of mine let me use his signal control
to see if it fixed the problem and it did. Has any one else had this problem
before with there signal control switch.
Thank's

Scott Davis
70 am general M35A2 wo/w
MVPA 25515