RE: [MV] Looking for H-D XA man

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 04:32:31 PST

take a look at this page
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine/

-----Original Message-----
From: ddoyle9570@aol.com [mailto:ddoyle9570@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 12:30 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] Looking for H-D XA man

Hey folks,

A few years ago there was a fellow, a Frenchman living in California I
believe, on the list. His trade was the making of Imax movies, but his
passion was Harley-Davidson XA shaft drive motorcycles. As I recall, he left
the list during one of the heated debates about private ownership of
weapons.

Unfortunately, I can't remember his name, and that was one or two computers
ago, so my contact information is lost.

I am badly in need of photographs of XAs for the Standard Catalog of
Military Vehicles. Does anyone know who I am refering to, or have contact
info?

Thanks,
David Doyle