Re: [MV] Looking for H-D XA man

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 12:44:41 PST

Hi It was Antoine Compin antoine@usa.net or acompin@earthlink.net

Cheers, NIGE
----- Original Message -----
From: "JEFF HAIN-MATSON" <flmv@flmv.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Looking for H-D XA man

> here you go:
>
> http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine/
>
> hope this helps,
>
> jeff
>
> ddoyle9570@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > A few years ago there was a fellow, a Frenchman living in California I
believe, on the list. His trade was the making of Imax movies, but his
passion was Harley-Davidson XA shaft drive motorcycles. As I recall, he left
the list during one of the heated debates about private ownership of
weapons.

> > Unfortunately, I can't remember his name, and that was one or two
computers ago, so my contact information is lost.

> > I am badly in need of photographs of XAs for the Standard Catalog of
Military Vehicles. Does anyone know who I am refering to, or have contact
info?

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>