Re: [MV] Halftrack Wanted

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 13:13:39 PST

G. R.,

Check with SSG Watson in TN. I think he is trying to sell 3
halftrack's. Not sure of how complete they are, but think they are
running. His e-mail address is: halftrackman@hotmail.com

He might be on an active duty tour. Be patient if you do not get an
immediate answer. Good Luck.

He is a member of my Korean War Veterans Chapter "KWVA". Any Korean
Era Veterans interested, contact me. We welcome all potential members.
   $30 & a copy of your DD 214 .

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer