4 sale

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 04:32:05 PST

  Found I had a really nice rear seat for an M38A1 in my stuff. Nice
canvas, good frame, etc. Don't need it as I have a modified M151 seat in
mine.
  I had one a few years back I sold to a fella inIdaho for $175. I KNOW
these are hard to come by. ANybody finishing up a M38A1 that needs an
original ?
  For sale to highest offer (don't forget cost of shipping).
  Still have a one ton WWII traier in fair shape, now $450.
  1977 Dodge M886 ambulance. Runs & drives, just outa use by local F.D.
$1,500.
  All stuff here in Kansas CIty Missouri area.
  Steve

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com