Posted more parts on ebay

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 03:42:27 PST

Hi all,

Just posted some goodies that may be worth looking at:

"The Standard Catolog of Military Vehicles" By Thomas Berndt. 266 photo
packed pages of military vehicles
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29346&item=198110
5187&rd=1

Military Vehicle Radio Control Box C-375/VRC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=586&item=74714767
7&rd=1

WWII Tank Military Radio Intercom Box ext.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4720&item=7471801
15&rd=1

COMCO Military Radio Avionics Control Head
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25300&item=192551
6271&rd=1

Much more being posted in the next few days, baby on the way, I need to
clear out one of the storerooms to make a nursery. (Not my Idea, I think
the M109 would make a great room for the "Child Unit, non OD in color,
One each". But the general seems to think otherwise....

If you are the winning bidder, mention that you are on the list and its
free shipping.

Hank Fackovec
Shameless Commerce Division