HELP !!!!!!!! M35 data plate

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 08:48:32 PST

Awww c'mon guys someone must have a new (or like new) plate for sale

Just ONE simple data plate.....Buzzer warning with winch info in black &
yellow.

Will pay well if I must....

how about any ideas or leads ?

(do I dare ask about the 3 data plates attached to the winch itself ???????)

thanks in advance - SG